* Processor – Intel Core 2 Duo 1.6 GHz or faster
o XP: 1 GB RAM
o Vista/Windows 7: 1.5 GB RAM
* Hard Drive space – 6 GB minimum
* DVD-ROM – 8x or faster DVD drive
* Video Card – 256 MB Video Card, with support for Pixel Shader 3.0
* Sound Card – DirectX 9.0c compatible
* DirectX – DirectX 9.0c compatible
* Online Multiplayer – 512 Kbps or faster; 2-12 Players
* Supported Video Cards
o ATI Radeon X1800 XT 512MB or greater
o NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT 256MB or greater.
Highly anticipated game for September: the new Shift game for the NFS franchise. As usual Reloaded cracked this one. The game is around 5gb. Enjoy! Let’s hop they learned from their mistakes and actually deliver a good game this year;) . Since some of you might have downloaded the clonedvd version already, I provided a link to the no dvd crack.(or for those who already want to put the exe in the program files folder:D)
Shift into high gear! Designed to deliver a true driver’s experience that reflects contemporary motorsports, Need for Speed Shift is built by racers for racers. Need for Speed Shift delivers an authentic and immersive driving experience, replicating the true feeling of racing high-end performance cars like never before. Players are thrust into the heart of the action with immersive and exciting features including a stunningly realistic first-person cockpit view camera and an all-new crash mechanic, providing an unrivaled sensation of the speed and feeling of racing a car on the extreme edge of control.
* True Driver’s Experience – A variety of visual cues delivers the true driver’s experience including a three-dimensional HUD that mimics driver head movement, inertia and G-forces. The depth of field also adjusts based on the speed of the car; so when the car is travelling at high speeds the perspective will shift to the distance putting the car/cockpit out of focus.
* Driver Profile – What kind of driver are you? Driver profile tracks the player’s evolution as a race driver from event to event. This system is made up of a driver’s personality on the track, their success rate and any profile points and badges accrued all of which work together to create a tailor-made career and gameplay experience. Driver profile is pervasive throughout all modes: career and online.
* Dynamic Crash Effect - When the player hits a static object or opponent car, the player will feel like they are ‘taking damage’. A combination of visual and audio effects will leave the player disorientated and briefly disrupt the race.